Wednesday, August 17, 2011

40 Days of Now: Day 37

(This post is part of a series. If you'd like to know what it's all about, go here.)




Roses are red,

Some of these books are blue,

But it doesn't matter what color they are,

'Cause I love 'em all so much I want to marry them.

Aren't new books delicious? I can't decide if I want to marry them, eat them, or swim in them.

Maybe I should just read them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Jesus, for the joy you gave me today anticipating a new school year. Thank You for the joy You give me in teaching! And thank You for the freedom I have to teach my children at home. Come teach me to be a teacher like You. ~R

Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. (Matthew 5:1-2)

Show me your ways, Lord,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
(Psalm 25:4-5)



2 comments:

avandia recall