Friday, August 5, 2011

40 Days of Now: Day 24

(This post is part of a series. If you'd like to know what it's all about, go here.)



I've seen undeniable evidence of You, God. In this Now moment, I am a witness to life. Your presence, Your touch cannot be removed from this. Air rushes in, filling lungs. Blood surges, giving warmth and life. Baby cries. Mama laughs. Family rejoices. You are here.


Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
(John 1:3-4)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie that little JJ is!

    Jesus I see you today in your wisdom. To the writing of many books there is no end (Ecclesiastes)and so I find my answers directed by your hand. You reveal your way to me in relationship with you. I turn to you as my Wise Guy and The Answer Man; You are my Dummies Guide to Everything---you are the lamp for my feet and the light to my path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay! Yay for babies!

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall