Wednesday, August 3, 2011

40 Days of Now: Day 23


(This post is part of a series. If you'd like to know what it's all about, go here.)





Jesus, I felt Your presence tonight in a circle of children who were quiet, ready, and open. They were open to what You want to teach them, and so ready to believe You. I love that Your truth penetrates the youngest of hearts. Oh, Lord keep my heart young and open. I want to be quiet and always ready to hear Your voice. I long to believe You like a little child. ~R

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.  And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
(Matthew 18:1-5)



1 comment:

  1. Jesus, you are my helper. "Unless the Lord had been my help I would soon have dwelt in silence. When I said, my foot is slipping, your mercy and loving kindness, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul!" Psalms 94:17-19

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall