Friday, July 29, 2011

40 Days of Now: Day 18

(This post is part of a series. If you'd like to know what it's all about, go here.)





Lord, I recognized You when this day was only a newborn. Just when I despaired of ever finding a solution to my puzzle, You illuminated the answer. And I think I could have belted out the "Hallelujah" chorus. You really do know everything, and You really do have a solution for any problem I could ever have. Thank You for beaming some insight into my tired, confused, close-to-tears brainYour wisdom is beyond searching out, yet You tell us unsearchable things when we call to You. You are so good. ~R

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
(Romans 11:33)

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
(Jeremiah 33:3)


1 comment:

  1. Jesus I see you in the extraordinary and the ordinary. In incredible darkness your light can be found; in beauty, you are there. In the delight of a mom in her child, her rejoicing over the good things that happen to her kids, so is Your love and delight in us. In a gentle response that graciously looks past the words, to the heart, you are there. In all seasons, you never leave us. You long to be our number one and show us that nothing or no one will satisfy like you. Jesus, everywhere, you are there.

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall